Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated design professionals to become part of our team.
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
We are currently seeking a full-time dynamic A/E Industry Marketing Copywriter for our Lincoln, Nebraska office.
#1 Happiest City in America | Men’s Health
#3 Best Cities for Young Professionals | Smart Asset
#4 Best Cities for Work-Life Balance | Smart Asset
#8 Most Caring Cities in the U.S. | WalletHub
The appropriate candidate will be responsible for implementing a sustained marketing effort to communicate our brand and capabilities to our target markets and community at large. This will include the development and completion of content for proposals, interviews, and all other promotional materials for print, electronic, and social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will excel through collaboration with marketing staff and design professionals from our multidiscipline firm.
- Write, edit, and proofread qualification/proposal submittals that include cover letters, firm overviews, project descriptions, resumes, project approach, closing statements, and ancillary pieces.
- Condense proposal writing into abbreviated, concise statements for interview presentations.
- Develop content for social media outlets, website, presentations, infographics, and marketing collateral pieces.
- Write press releases to secure positive press coverage.
- Maintain and help evolve the firm’s brand and marketing voice through well-crafted messaging that is thoughtfully applied to all markets.
- Prioritize multiple deadlines by creating time to write on a daily basis.
- Respond in a positive fashion to design professional critiques and their need for a tailored writing approach that ranges from analytical and technical, to metaphorical and poetic writing styles, or in other words, describing why and how architectural and engineering processes and design solutions happened as opposed to a recitation of technical facts about the result.
- Solidify thought leadership ideas and topics through careful selection of words; promote through media interviews, articles, webinars, podcasts, and more.
- Identify and navigate publishing white papers in industry-related print and web media publications.
- Utilize a variety of writing styles tailored for specific outlets.
- Reflect upon writing skills and seek continuous improvement.
- Exemplifies diverse writing styles.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and methodical in prioritizing tasks for multiple, simultaneous deadlines.
- Excellent editing and communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal).
- Team player with positive and collaborative attitude; ability to interact with all levels of individuals, both inside and outside the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of similar marketing experience. Priority will be given to experience in the A/E industry.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours (8am-5pm) to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism (preferred).
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org