Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated design professionals to become part of our team.
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
We are currently seeking a full-time Architect for our Fort Collins, Colorado office.
FORT COLLINS, COLORADO
#1 Best Place to Live in America | Livability
#1 Best Places to Live in America in 2020 | Market Watch
#4 Happiest Places in the US | Washington Post
#5 Best Place to Live | US News
#8 Most Fitness Friendly Places for 2021 | Smart Asset
- Responsible for planning, developing and managing design from the initial concept through construction and project completion.
- Project management responsibility for a variety of projects including instructional and research laboratories, analytical and diagnostic facilities and pharmaceutical production facilities as well as a wide scope of collective practice projects.
- Assist with marketing and develop strong relationships with existing clients and new client leads.
- Licensed Architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to clearly communicate concepts and coordinate work efforts with architectural and engineering staff.
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suites, Sketch up, and other design communication tools
- Ability to document and detail designs in Revit.
Clark & Enersen offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants should electronically submit a resume and portfolio to email@example.com