Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated design professionals to become part of our team.
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Casual work environment.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- Team-based atmosphere with opportunity to work on cutting-edge, innovative projects.
- Ability to make an impact across the country through energy-use reduction and sustainable design solutions.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
We are currently seeking a full-time Civil Engineer for our Lincoln, Nebraska office.
#1 Happiest City in America | Men’s Health
#3 Best Cities for Young Professionals | Smart Asset
#4 Best Cities for Work-Life Balance | Smart Asset
#8 Most Caring Cities in the U.S. | WalletHub
- Foster collaborative engineering design methods amongst all of our in-house
- Work with our Landscape Architecture, Structural Engineering, and Architecture Team to provide high-quality documents and details of proposed plans and designs.
- Provide site civil engineering tasks to deliver creative and precise construction plan sets.
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients and new client leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 0-5 years of experience.
- Required completion of FE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AutoCAD knowledge preferred.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Clark & Enersen offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants should electronically submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org