Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated design professionals to become part of our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time Construction Administrator for our Fort Collins, Colorado office.
FORT COLLINS, COLORADO
#1 Best Place to Live in America | Livability
#1 Best Places to Live in America in 2020 | Market Watch
#4 Happiest Places in the US | Washington Post
#5 Best Place to Live | US News
#8 Most Fitness Friendly Places for 2021 | Smart Asset
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
- Review and administer contract between Owner and Contractor.
- Review, track, and process requests for information and material/product submittals.
- Develop and process modifications to Contract Documents.
- Review and process monthly Application and Certificate for Payment.
- Assess and track changes in contract amount and/or time.
- Represent the firm at periodic meetings with clients and during construction as required.
- Provide periodic project observation and Field Observation reports.
- College graduate Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Previous experience in design and construction field.
- Understanding of building systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Clark & Enersen offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants should electronically submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org