Clark & Enersen is one of the region’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm—with services including architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, plumbing engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, landscape architecture, laboratory planning, interior design, master planning, and commissioning—Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, exciting, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated design professionals to become part of our team.
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
Culture and Benefits
We offer internships throughout the year at our Lincoln, Kansas City, and Fort Collins offices. Our culture prioritizes exceptional service, integrated collaboration, innovative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere.
Our internship program offers a unique opportunity to:
- Be integrated in projects at multiple stages – from early design through documentation and beyond.
- Receive mentorship from seasoned professionals in multiple disciplines.
- Gain exposure to a variety of project types.
- Learn from other disciplines in the context of a full-service design firm.
As an organization, we value our interns and aspire to develop long-term relationships, which means that many of our interns have had the opportunity upon graduation to be offered full-time positions from our firm. Along with a competitive hourly rate, interns receive the following benefits during their internship:
- Flexible schedules throughout the school year.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
- Participation in company events and gatherings.
We look for students who have full or partial proficiency in multiple software programs applicable to their discipline:
- Architecture/Interior Design: Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion/Enscape, Rhino/SketchUp, Excel, PowerPoint
- Mechanical Engineering: Revit, Excel, Trace 700
- Electrical Engineering: Revit, Excel
- Structural Engineering: Revit, Excel
- Landscape Architecture: AutoCAD Civil3D, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Lumion/Enscape
- Civil Engineering Interns: AutoCAD Civil3D
- Construction Administration: Excel, Bluebeam
Additional qualifications include:
- Creative approach to design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic.
- Team-player attitude.
- Desire to learn.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com