Clay County Health Department, Public Health Center
Clark & Enersen provided comprehensive architectural and engineering services from design through construction on the new Public Health Center for Missouri’s Clay County. The facility houses the community services, family services, health promotion, and administration departments for the County and provides a multitude of community health services, including:
- A dental clinic.
- A primary care clinic.
- A speech and hearing therapy.
- Women, infants, and children outreach.
- Environmental health offices.
- Family personal health services.
- Health promotion/planning outreach.
- Community health protection.
- Vital records.
- Information technology.
Stats and Results